Universal Orlando Resort is home to two incredible theme parks at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, as well as a beautiful water park at Universal’s Volcano Bay.
Universal Orlando has made major updates to its facilities, attractions and offerings over the past few years and the result has seen more and more guests venture into the property to enjoy many incredible experiences, including the world wizard of Harry Potterthe brand new jurassic world Velocicoaster, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, The Bourne Stuntacular, The Simpson’s Ride, and more.
We’ve previously reported on the annual pass updates for Universal Orlando Resort, but it looks like there’s been another major update since these perks were posted: a price increase.
These are now the new prices for two-park UOAPs (for non-Florida residents):
- Premier Pass ($714.99)
- Favorite Pass ($499.99)
- Power Pass ($449.99)
- Season Pass ($399.99)
These prices reflect an increase of $50.00 for each tier pass.
If you want to do the UOAP at three parks, here’s what you’ll pay now:
- Premier Pass ($904.99)
- Favorite pass ($609.99)
- Power Pass ($559.99)
- Season Pass ($499.99)
Of course, Florida residents get a big discount on UOAPs and these fares can be found on the official Universal Orlando Resort website.
Here is an overview of the benefits of each pass.
Universal Orlando Resort Premier Annual Pass Benefits
- Early entry to the park† at Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure up to one (1) hour prior to theme park opening (select attractions)
- Universal Express Pass after 4:00 p.m.†† at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure (once per participating attraction)
- Includes admission to select special events such as Mardi Gras and holidays
- Special discounts on separately paid events such as Halloween Horror Nights and EVE at Universal CityWalk
- 15% off multi-day theme park admission tickets purchased at the front door (up to 6 tickets per transaction per day; not valid on Universal Express passes or tickets with Universal Express )
- Complimentary Valet or Prime Self-Parking‡ (after the first visit). Excludes certain special events. Note that when visiting Universal’s Volcano Bay, it will be more convenient for you to park yourself in the parking garage, where you will access the park shuttle.
- Save up to 30%++ on base fares and enjoy a free upgrade for a single class of car at Budget® and Opinion®
- One (1) free admission to Halloween Horror Nights (select nights only)^. To use, you must present your valid Premier Annual Pass at any Universal Studios Florida turnstile.
- Admission to Passholder Lounge presented by Coca-Cola® inside Universal Studios Florida
- 15% discount on shops in terminals A and B of the airport
Universal Orlando Resort Preferred Annual Pass Benefits
Have you purchased or are you planning to purchase a Universal Orlando Resort Annual Pass in 2022? Let us know in the comments.
If you want to visit Universal Orlando Resort, you can today! Click here to start your vacation! You can go to Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, then have dinner and drinks at CityWalk. Want to dive? Volcano Bay is ready for you. With so many fun events like Mardi Gras, Halloween Horror Nights, and more, Universal will give you an action-packed adventure like you’re in the movies! And who could forget the magical world of “Harry Potter”! Also, in the latest Universal Parks News, the Epic Universe is currently under construction and set to open in 2025. Or, how about a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood to check out the movies?