Pierre Davidson has finally responded to the rumors that have been circulating lately. The Saturday Night Live fallen star Late night with Seth Meyers last night and confirmed what we were all wondering, just dying to get to the bottom of… that, yes, Davidson has a new animated series coming out on Tubi.
Those who live under a rock may not know that Davidson would also be in a relationship Kim Kardashian, since she hosted SNL in October. The couple were spotted holding hands at an amusement park, strolling through Davidson’s hometown of New York City, and even going to an ‘intriguing’ dinner party on Staten Island, where Davidson reigns as king. Nor Kardashian, who is currently divorcing from the artist formerly known as Kanye west– nor Davidson confirmed their relationship status, but for a minute it looked like Davidson was going to do just that with Seth Meyer.
“I want to touch on something,” Meyers told Davidson, who apparently got stuck in traffic on the way to the studio and almost completely missed the recording. “I feel like I want to confirm if it’s real or if it’s a rumor. It’s something you’ve read a lot in the press.” An accomplished comedian, Davidson’s offer “yes and-ed” Meyer. “I wanted to talk about it because there are a lot of people I walk past, people whispering at me and glaring at me,” said an enigmatic Davidson. “But it’s true… I have a show on Tubi coming out. The Tubi. I got you!
The skillfully promoted show is The Freak Brothers, an animated series that premieres November 14 and stars Davidson, Woody harrelson, John goodman and Tiffany haddish. Although the joker never directly addressed the rumors about his relationship, he was keen to say that Tubi – which is apparently a streaming platform – is, in fact, “a real thing”. Is Tubi the streaming platform a euphemism for Kim the Kardashian? Does that mean that he and Kim are really more than friends? Is Pete Davidson the last eligible bachelor living in the five boroughs? While we can’t say for sure yet, it’s clear that in Pete Davidson’s native New York City, anything can happen.
More great stories from Vanity Show
– Playing Princess Diana was Kristen Stewart’s fairy tale
– In memory of Halyna Hutchins, Rust Director of photography killed in tragic shoot
– How Edie Falco Protected Hillary Clinton on Accused
– The five spookiest moments of Gwyneth Paltrow’s new show
– Review: There is no life in Chloe Zhao Eternals
– The end of Army of thieves (and its origin) explained
– A first look at Harry Connick Jr. in Annie live!
– Extract from the archives: digging into the private saga of the very public wedding of the Clintons
– Want to be obsessed with the best of TV? Sign up here to receive SMS from Keep watching hosts or text (213) 652-6731.
– Sign up for the “HWD Daily” newsletter for must-see industry and awards coverage, as well as a special weekly edition of “Awards Insider”.